Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mishara Music

So there's this guy named Marc who calls me about once a week.

   Marc lives in Maine with his wife, son, and a small stuffed toy version of Bert from Sesame Street that has a series of wild adventures.

   Marc loves music as much as I do which is why he devotes so much time and energy to Mishara Music.

    Mishara is a far cry from Universal / Sony / Warner Brothers Records.
It's a small dedicated company that is focused on pure, sincere music and the artists that create it.

     Sure, these days there are tons of record and music companies that are smaller and more focused on the individual artists on their roster. Nobody would say that Mishara is the only company out there with a sincere passion for their artists, but after a closer look at all of the music companies out there, you'd be hard pressed to find one that is doing a better job of serving fans and artists equally.

Want proof?

That's easy to provide.

Go download some of Mishara's free music from Amazon.com.

Yes.

Right now.      

I'll wait.

The links  are here     here     and here.

What you'll find when you've downloaded the songs is that you have something wonderful that inspires you to think and feel in ways you thought you had forgotten about.


Peter Bradley Adams
"Full Moon Song"



Barnaby Bright
"Reverend's Son"

Clarensau
"I Would Trade"

WPA
"Rise Up"


"Sky Falls"
Kat Maslich-Bode

I could post 35 great songs from Mishara artists without much effort at all.

      What I love most about Mishara is that they make my job so much easier.
I know that they have put their very best into each album and all I have to do is pick out the ones that fit best into my music mix.
No politics.
No excuses.
No over-hyped overnight one hit wonders.

I know that there are more hard working and dedicated people at Mishara... it's not just Marc.
 But Marc is the guy who deals with radio stations, so he's the only member of the team that I know at all.

My point here is that you should get to know more about Mishara Music and their roster of talented artists.
If you haven't already, go download the free samplers from amazon.com and then share the links with your friends.

Sharing great music with people is some of the best fun you can have.

I know ...because I do it for a living.

1 comment:

  1. I will most definitely check this out...I just enjoyed a great does of new music! Thank you for this :-)

    ReplyDelete